Mon. Apr 22nd, 2024

Netanyahu reveals his plans for post-war Gaza

By 37ci3 Feb23,2024


The death toll in Gaza since October 7 has reached 29,514, the Ministry of Health says

29,514 people have been killed in the enclave since October 7, according to the Gaza Health Ministry today, as Israel escalates military operations in the south.

The ministry added that another 69,000 people were injured, and thousands of people are still missing under the rubble.

After the Rafah bombing, civilians get their belongings back

A young boy stands inside a blast crater after Israel’s overnight bombardment in Rafah, southern Gaza, on February 23, 2024.

Gaza Rafah bombing
Muhammad Abed / AFP – Getty Images

Israel plans to allow hundreds of new homes to be built in the occupied West Bank

Israel plans to allow more than 3,300 new homes to be built in settlements in the occupied West Bank, a senior cabinet minister from the far-right wing of the government has said.

Approval of the new construction will draw condemnation from the United States at a time when relations between the allies have been strained by disagreements over the conduct of Israel’s war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich said in a statement Thursday that the new construction was in response to a deadly Palestinian shooting attack near Jerusalem earlier this morning. According to him, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant participated in the discussions that led to the adoption of the decision.



Source link

By 37ci3

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *